F-1 Student Visa
REQUIREMENTS FOR I-20 FORM / F-1 VISA
The following information must be submitted to Mind Fuel School to process a F-1 Student Visa application. Incomplete applications cannot be processed until all documents and payments have been received by Mind Fuel School:
- Completed Mind Fuel School admissions application.
- Copy of the biographical page of the student’s passport. (If there are dependents, you must also include
copies of their passports.)
- Copy of current student visa (if applicable) and latest visa stamp.
- Evidence of sufficient financial funds, for example: an ORIGINAL letter or bank statement dated no more than six months before the application date. Bank statements should clearly state the currency used and the full name of the account holder, as well as the name and location of the bank.
- If the bank account is not in the same name as the prospective student, then an Affidavit of Support must be completed, including the amount of financial support offered and the signature of the bank account holder.
- I-20 application and shipping cost: $200. This fee is non-refundable.
- Intensive English Program cost: 4 – 12 months: $600 per month. 1-3 months: $700 per month. In both cases there’s a initial fee of $100 for registration and materials and $75 every 3 months for new materials.
- Upon completion of the process, if your visa has been approved, Mind Fuel School will send you and invoice for the total amount, including the registration and material fees. It must be paid in the next 10 days.
- Credit cards
- Check or bank draft (only for US banks)
- Bank transfer (for international use only)
Mind Fuel School, c/o CITIBANK, Branch #52, Miami Beach, FL 33139 USA
Account Number: 9135569976, SWIFT: CITIUS33
When Mind Fuel School has received all of the required documents and payments, the I-20 form will be issued in approximately 3 to 4 business days. If you have paid shipping charges, all documents will be shipped to the international address provided using an international express delivery company.
When you receive the signed I-20 form, you must go online to www.fmjfee.com and pay the Form I-901 Fee for SEVIS (Student Information System and Visitors Exchange). You will need the SEVIS ID number located on the I-20 Form. Please allow three business days for the payment to be recorded in the system and to reflect online. Once you have paid the Form I-901 fee of $200 you must make an appointment to go to the US Embassy for an interview and have your F1 visa approved.
Visit http://usembassy.state.gov for instructions on making the interview appointment.
Mind Fuel School is not responsible for non-approved F1 student visas.
Please do not hesitate to contact Peggy Classe or Roberto De Benito at Mind Fuel School if you have any questions.